Friday, April 8, 2011

Wahoo It Is Friday!

 I love these bracelets! They are so unique and fun!
 Apron by aquaseventy6. The bird detail is fantastic (and it is on http://www.blossomandpoppy.com/)
 These stylish camera cases are perfect for storing your point and shoot camera.
My new photo carousel from pottery barn. Love it!!!!

Ruby dot personalized cruiser card (also on the website).


I made it through another crazy week and was able to start adding pictures and descriptions to the "handmade and fabulous" part of my website (see some pics above). There is still much to be done but I am inching closer. I am going to add more of the cards and stationery this weekend. The cruiser cards are my favorite (also see above, they even have glitter on the basket:)). I love them so much I almost don't want to send them out. But I love to share the love, so I did actually send two out today.

Laci Jean purses are on the way from Florida and wait until you see the fabrics! Nothing short of beautiful. Hopefully, I can get those up this week too. Sometime between little league and a very fun trip with friends to see the San Francisco Giants play (Go Buster Posey!!!!). So here is to a fun, productive, and exciting weekend. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Celebrate all your hard work...you've accomplished a lot in a short time!! Yay for you.

    ReplyDelete