Sunday, July 10, 2011

T-Bags Los Angeles Clothing has Arrived! Brand New Styles for Summer 2011






I was so excited when I returned home from our big trip to find the t-bagslosangeles box waiting in my living room. I bought my first t-bags dress about 4 years ago. At first, I thought it was alot of money for a dress, then I put it on! I live in my t-bags dresses in the Summer (I now own 4!). They are light weight and the cotton is so soft it feels like you are walking around in fabulous jammies. I only have limited stock. Check out the dresses and size availability at http://www.blossomandpoppy.com/ . I hope you enjoy the dresses as much as I have.

P.S. Price compare with other stores and sites (my prices are the lowest:))
P.P.S. Many thanks to my beautiful friend Maren for modeling all the dresses for me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment