Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Laci Jean Designs and Ruby Dot Designs




Laci Jean Designs offers the most amazing handmade, one of a kind purses, bags, and totes. They are truly spectacular and addictive (I just ordered my second!). I have recieved so many compliments on my bag and always make sure I have her business cards in the pocket when I leave the house.They are all designed and sewn by Holly Williams. She is a beautiful, talented, creative mama of three. You have to check out her blog. http://www.lacijean.blogspot.com/
Wait until you see the little girl dresses she makes too. They make me want to have a girl.....or at least borrow one:)

Kim Farrens of Ruby Dot designs is also an amazing, beautiful, talented and creative mom (of two sweet girls). Kim designs the coolest, most unique, fun cards and stationery I have ever seen. She adds her own personal touch to every card. She will work directly with you to personalize any of her cards. Her birchwood cards are really awesome. You can see some of her cards on my website http://www.blossomandpoppy.com/
There is much more to come. I can't wait to see what is next!

1 comment:

  1. EVerything looks so fresh and springy! I can't live with out the 5...count 'em, 5 Laci Jean bags I have!

    ReplyDelete