Monday, May 9, 2011

Moda Home is coming soon!



 I have to admit I am a sucker for the Fourth of July (It also happens to be my birthday!). I love fireworks, I love patriotism, I love our neighborhood parade and the bike decorating parties, I love birthday cake. But mostly, I love to celebrate, probably a bit more than I should. When I saw this red, white, and blue celebrate banner, I could not resist ordering it for the website. I already have a birthday banner from the same company and I treasure it. The birthday banner hangs the whole month of July in our house. I cannot wait to hang both banners up, year after year, crisscrossing my front porch. I always love a beautiful, fun reminder that life is too short. CELEBRATE!

Celebrate, Happy Birthday, Funky Monkey Happy Birthday, and alot more from Moda home arriving soon.





1 comment: